Good sayings

Everyone is interested in going to heaven, but till now I have found none who wants to die.

In Order to get the prince of your dreams, you need to kiss a lot of toads.

I always try to have an open mind but my brain always keep falling out.

“I fell asleep reading a dull book and dreamed I kept on reading, so I awoke from sheer boredom.

Once i desired for a piece of bread, and what I got is a piece of stone in the form of pedestal.

The person who says we cannot buy happiness with money it means that he dont know where to shop for happiness.

I would always like to have a photographic memory but it never developed.

I always say two wrongs donot make a single right, then u must try three.

There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Where there is a will, there is a way to hundreds of relatives and friends.

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

It is always better to understand less than to misunderstand a lot.

Till now i have found that only 2 things are infinite:
The Universe
Human Stupidity

The advantage of exercising every day is that you will die as a healthy.

The only flaw in me is that I consider myself as the most perfect in this world.

Winners never Quit and Quitters never Win.

You are not Stupid but everyone else is smarter than you.

They say kids brighten the home. That’s because they never turn the lights off.

Time has always been a great teacher, but unfortunately it has been killing all its pupils.

Men are always visualised like a Parking Spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Questions are never stupid, the person asking them is stupid.

The wind which blows between a horses ears is the wind that blows from heaven.

Its nice to be cool and fit in but its better to be awesome and fit in.

Dreams are like rainbows but only idiots chase them.

Boys are like mailboxes theres always another one down the road.

Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.

Being in love isn’t always as much fun as we think it is. When you love someone and they dont love you, you wish it were love and all you can do is try your best not to cry when you see them and they are in the arms of your best friend.

Dont follow my footsteps i walk into walls.

I grew up with six brothers - thats how i learn to dance - waiting for the bathroom…

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting beside you say ” Damn that was fun!”

The canter is the cure for all evil.

If you want to hoot with the owls, you’ve got to soar with the eagles. But what if you dont want to soar with the eagles because you like the owls better?

When life hands me a road block its my choice to step over it

Cracks in the sidewalk are only reminders that you are never to strong to fall apart.

All I want is for one guy to prove to me that they all arent the same..

When you mess up,another person messes up with you so dont be down.

The words “I LOVE YOU” meens more than money itself.

You can be in love, or you can love. One is foolish, one is dangerous.
One is worth it.

All the good things in life will either kill you, make you fat, or get someone pregnant!

People say sorry in different ways.
Sometimes it is heard to express how sorry we are.

I never realized what friendship meant to some people…it is and always will be the greatest blessing in my life!

My silence is my sound…

To win some you have to lose some.

No comments: