- If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to hit one cup of coffee.
(Hardly seems worth it)
- If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(Now that’s more like it)
- The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
(Do the doctors know that?)
- A pig’s orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
(Next time somebody calls you a pig, tell em’ why you are a pig” )
- A cockroach will live nine days without it’s head before it’s starve to death.
(No wonder the Dinosaurs got extinct and cockroaches still live in your basement)
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
(Did you say you pay for the GYM? Well, now you know what to do)
- The male praying Mantis cannot copulate while it’s head is attached to it’s body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male’s heads off.
(What a f****ing Bitch)
- The flea can jump 350 times it’s body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field.
(That means the flea on your dog’s coat might be on you.)
- The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
(Wonder what they do with their tongue)
- Some lions mate 50 times a day.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
(At least they don’t eat their toe nails like some people do)
- The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
(I am going to try and lift an apple. Hold on! there is more we can do with that muscle)
- A cat’s urine glow under a black light.
(I know something else that glows under a back light)
- Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
(That’s a good thing)
- Humans and Dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(What do you want to be in next life? A pig, a lion or a dolphin?)